Sunday, October 10

DW

Well, today was the day that I finally met my identical name twin. "How can that be?" You must be wondering, since I have the most unique name in the world. Well, I met David Wilson at church today. Other than the name, we didn't seem much alike, but we only spoke for a moment.

Beyond Bro Wilson, church was great. Lots of people came to introduce themselves and we even got a dinner invitation. I met another Hillcrest graduate (who knew my sister Melissa) and lots of Utahns. (Not that surprising). Now we just need a place to live.

And just so you don't think I've forgotten, I do intend to blog about the marathon and the last days at Sylarus. I just don't know when I will get around to it.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I met your twin on my flight out here to SC! He was a flight attendant and I did a double take because I was sure for a split second that you were on that plane... albeit, wearing funny clothes. He even kinda sounded like you, it was creepy!