Monday, August 8

Shanny Turns 30!


With the whole 30 by 30 thing, Shannon obviously isn't too shy about announcing her 30th birthday to the world. Well, it's finally here. So, I think it's fitting to share a few photos through the years.

She's gone from this little chubber:



To a cute little kid:

And then through a few years that Shannon would only describe as "frumpy". Since it's her birthday, we'll skip past those and on to the girl I met:

And fell in love with:

And then, after I'd scared off all the other guys who followed her around in a pack . . . .
I got to marry her:
So, even at the ripe old age of 30, and as a mother of 2:

(Apparently this is the last picture we took with Shannon and both the girls in it.) Shannon is still my smokin' hot wife:
Happy Birthday Shannon!

(p.s. Shannon, if you're keeping track, and at this point, I suspect that you are, this is number 16.)

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

:)

Celeste said...

I love the pictures! Your girls look SO much like Shannon as a baby! That's got to be one of the coolest presents ever. Way to go Clark. It sounds like you made it an wonderful day for her. that's awesome! Happy birthday Shannon.