Friday, May 16

D.C.

Not that I've been posting a ton lately anyway . . . but it might get even more sparse. Next week I am going on my very first real business trip. It involves flying, staying in a hotel, and going to a training course on AS9100. (If you don't know what AS9100 is, it's kinda like ISO9000. If you don't know what ISO9000 is, they're both quality systems standards. If you're still lost, count yourself lucky.)

So, Monday I'll be flying off to the Washington D.C. area. I've never been out there, so it should be exciting. Don't worry though, I'll be dropping Shannon and Julia off at the Andersons for the week, so they won't be left alone. Also, they can visit all the grandma's and great-grandma's and friends who haven't seen Julia yet. It's sort of a 'win-win-win' situation.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Bring back some prizes for the rest of us!

PrincessKatie said...

I saw your cute new baby today. She is so precious. Its hard tro believe we are old enough to have kids. I was glad I got to stop by and see her. I bet you are anxious to see her again too! SHe was super cute. You did a good job on her!