Tuesday, December 23

Probably a bad sign when I haven't posted anything for a week, and I'm about to go on vacation for another week. A quick glance at the headlines:

Sports: The four highest paid players in baseball are Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, CC Sabathia and Mark Teixeira. They will make over $100,000,000 next year. All four play for the New York Yankees.

Feel good story that isn't news but will be reported as news anyway: I experienced a Christmas Miracle yesterday. I went to Walmart looking for a few items and, predictably, only found 1 of them. I went to the front of the store to purchase my one item, only to find the typical mess of long lines of people with heaped up shopping carts. I picked a line and got prepared for the long wait, only to have two different people in front of me with carts piled high invite me to go infront of them. I ended up with almost no wait! In Walmart! 3 days before Christmas! And nice people exist in Walmart! Amazing!

1 comment:

Ben said...

My favorite part about Wal Mart is exclaiming, "Wal Mart rules! when I bump into people in the overcrowded isles.