Monday, June 8

P

Memorial Day weekend.  There we are, enjoying sacrament meeting.  It was a double missionary homecoming.  The M's were there.  The A's were there.  And suddenly, there was something warm and wet in my lap, and running down my legs.  Thanks Julia!

Saturday (a few days ago).  Shannon had a choir performance (last of the year) that Julia and I went to.  She really enjoyed the clapping part.  She was getting kinda squirmy near the end.  The final piece by the choir was really good.  Made me feel all warm inside.  And all warm in my lap.  That Julia, so willing to share!

Today.  Shannon was working on dinner, I was reading Julia a book.  Then, I was all wet.  Yay for urine!

Shannon had even changed Julia about 90 minutes before so she wouldn't pee on me.  But somehow she still manages.  As if she didn't generate enough laundry as it is.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Maybe it's time to check out a new brand of diapers, or a new size...? I have to say it was pretty classic when she got you at church, but being this isn't an isolated incident, you might want to reconsider how you are containing things. Does this ever happen to Shannon, or just you?

Shanny said...

Just Clark. I haven't been peed on in months.

Cheryl said...

Yuck. We usually only get bodily-fluided when we forget to turn the leg elastics out. And that usually only happens when we have company over. :D