Monday, July 8

New Focus Needed?

Thanks to a recent survey, I am now better acquainted with my audience demographics on this blog.  It looks like I've managed to very selectively target people who are: female, married, LDS, have 2.3 kids and are, um, 29 years old.  With this in mind, I'm looking at a new, three-fold focus for my blog:

1. Mommy Daddy Blogging!
2. CRAFTS!  Painted wooden things! Vinyl lettering!  And {lots} {|more|} prettiness in *general*!
3. Shooting myself in the head, because I've been subjected to my own blog.

On second thought, lets turn to the always exciting topic of the weather.  96% humidity on my run this morning and . . . no, let's not talk about the weather, because it's lame.

I guess it looks like I'm still in the market for my own little niche in the blogosphere.  Its nice to be home after a month in UT.  Since I saw a majority of my adoring public while there, you know the basic details.  The wedding was lovely, and I think my sister did a good job of picking someone to marry.  The driving (two 13+ hour days each way) was long, but went as well as could be expected.  And, as an added bonus, ever since we've been home, the girls have been sleeping in until like 8:30!  It probably won't last, but its helped all of us catch up on some sleep.

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

I can say with some authority that your average age demographic is a little off. Unless, of course, you are just trying to flatter us all because we all definitely don't look like we're in our 30's yet ;)

I also suggest that maybe instead of some "pretty" vinyl lettering you go for some Starcraft vinyl projects. Your vocal audience might shift some, or, it might not....

Clark said...

Sabrina, I was going for "a gentleman never reveals a lady's age". Between Shannon and myself, we know everyone's birth date that responded to the "survey".

Shanny said...

I can see it now...I'm going to have to display some wooden blocks with, "We need more minerals," in vinyl. Classy!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne said...

You know how I love painted wooden things. That'll keep me coming back, for sure.