Saturday, September 14

First day of work

What did people do before the internet? You can feel free to leave comments below, but since I'm still blogging from my phone, I won't see them for a while. The no internet saga is longer than I want to type withmy thumbs, but just know that ISPs all seem to be incompetent. So instead, I give you my first day of work picture.

It was a bit different going to work after a break that was far longer than any school summer break I've ever had. The first week is over now, and thengsare going just fine. First weeks are always a bit slow until you start to figure out what is going on. Monday morning I'll be at Northwestern for some metrology that should be my first actual positive contribution.

But today is the weekend. I went running without getting lost, and we're tired of unpacking boxes, so we'll have to find something fun to do, even if we're technologically living in the dark ages.

2 comments:

Shannon Krueger said...

Most excellent "first day of work" photo :)

Jedda said...

Happy first day and week!