Wednesday, May 4

Ella, the forgotten child

Based on the perpetual power struggle at my house, it is apparently tough to be second child. Since your parents have exhausted their supply of love and attention on the perfect first child, no one really cares about you, so you have to kick, scream and bite in order to get anything in life.

Here on my blog, for instance, Julia has 36 posts, and Ella is tagged in only 8. Even as a fetus Julia had 23, and Ella only 14. So, in an effort to even the odds, here's some pictures of Ella. (Also, because she's the one who will demand that I photograph her doing all sorts of things.)

First off, a shot of Ella's fashion sense. We're pretty conservative parents, but I've always given the girls as much leeway as possible on dressing themselves. Ella, as you can see, likes to match stripes with polka dots and as many colors as possible. She also wears a skirt or dress every single day and a suggestion that she wear pants because we're going hiking is met with immediate moaning and wailing.

Ella also likes to fill her spare time with important experiments like: What would dad look like as a blonde?


 Spring time side walk chalk. I thought her flower and bee were pretty good.


This picture is a few months old, but I keep it on my phone because I think it's cute. That is all.


No comments: