Monday, March 24

August Rush

You should go see August Rush.

My parents liked it enough to buy a copy for at least the majority of their kids. (I guess my little sister living at home didn't need a separate copy.) I liked it enough that I am now telling you that you should see it. And I'm not going to qualify it with "If you like Keri Russell . . . " or "If you are musically inclined . . ." or "If you think Irish accents are hot . . ." or anything like that. No matter what kind of movies you normally like, you should go see August Rush.

I liked it, anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why did you like it?

Ben said...

I saw it tonight... not too bad, but not too great either. Everything from the relationships to the music playing were extremely exaggerated. But it makes you feel good at the same time. By the way, the kid singing in the choir (not the little girl, but the guy singing before her) went to middle school with Alex.