Friday, March 7

Tagging

On Feb 7th, I was tagged by Shannon, who said: "I'll tag Clark (because I don't expect him to ever be tagged anywhere else [and I have even lower hopes for him actually doing this])". (I do appreciate her use of nested parentheses, though. She apparently didn't realize that I had previous been tagged by Alex on Nov. 10th of last year. I now choose to answer those tags, and to tag no one in return.

Alex first:
6 things about me.
1. I love statistics. Not the class you take in college, but the simple percentages and averages of just about everything.
2. I love sports, and will watch even the stupid ones. Ping pong, poker, pool, and even stuff that doesn't start w/ 'p'. I think it's that I'm hoping they'll put a stat on the screen. I was explaining to Shannon last night the seeding for our stake basketball tournament, and she was nice enough to let me say it all, though she really didn't care. But it was procedures, sports, and win/loss records all rolled into one. It's like heaven for me.
3. I hate earwigs and myriapods. I don't particularly love bugs in general, but something about earwigs and things with a myriad of legs (centipedes, millipedes) particularly gives me the willies.
4. I've got 27 teeth. Generally people have 32, but get their wisdom teeth pulled leaving them with 28. I had 1 other permanent tooth pulled, so my top jaw is asymmetrical. I still haven't forgiven the orthodontist for this.
5. I bite my fingernails, and I really don't see that it's a problem. Actually, more than biting, I trim my fingernails using my other fingernails to get the job done. Sometimes that leaves me with 9 short nails and one that I can't do anything with.
6. Even when cold, my feet sweat. There, isn't your life better now that you know that.

Now for the second tag, from Shannon, which she received via Alex:
10 Years Ago
I was 16, a Junior in HS and getting ready for the state academic decathlon competition in St. George. I was unemployed and not dating anyone.

Snacks I Enjoy
Trail mix, peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches, cookie dough, ice cream, chex mix, loads of stuff.

5 Things on my To-Do List
Take the big box at home out to the trash
Learn to use the program JMP.
Find the missing Ge.
Learn the choir song for Easter.
Prepare YM lesson on the Fall.

Things I would do if I were suddenly a Billionaire
I think I've made promises to various people that I would buy them grand pianos if I ever had that much money.
Take Shannon to many foreign countries.
Pay tithing. (My excuse for this being 3rd is that it is just a given.)
Buy a home.

3 of my Bad Habits
I'm always late for everything.
I have a tendency to not be serious at times when I should be.
Responding to tags months after the fact.

5 Places I have Lived
Sandy, UT
Provo, UT
St. George, UT
São Paulo, Brasil
Santa Maria, Brasil

(some) Jobs I have had
Various things at Target
Dishwasher for BYU
Engineering Intern for Williams International
Teaching Assistant for BYU
Physicist/Systems Engineer for Sylarus

Things People Don't Know about Me
My arms don't lock. I really don't like when people hide and jump out at me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that you said you'd buy me a house if you were a billionaire.

Melissa said...

Clark, my feet sweat all the time too! (Suzanne can attest to that, I think.) I am always freezing, but no matter how cold my body is, my feet will be sweaty.

Em said...

Put us down for one grand piano. Okay, one baby grand piano. Unless you would like to buy us a house that would fit a full size. Okay, I'm not sure where we'd even put a baby grand in our place. But hey...if you buy us one, we'll make room.