Friday, August 8

Utah loves the Olympics

Apparently, Utah loves the Olympics. This poll data is from ESPN.com. The image is hard to see (click on it and you should get a bigger one if you want to see the numbers for yourself) but 37% of respondents indicated that they would be watching the Olympics rather than MLB, NASCAR, NFL or Golf this weekend. But 65% of Utahns voted for the Olympics. The only state to score higher was Wyoming with 67% (but with only about 2 dozen respondents, so UT and WY are clearly undifferentiated in the +/-).

Utahn or not, we'll be watching the opening ceremonies tonight as part of Shannon's birthday celebration. For the 1-2 readers I have who don't also read her blog, make sure and wish her a happy birthday.

1 comment:

Aubrielle said...

Jon likes to watch the Olympics. Maybe something is wrong with me, but I honestly couldn't care less. I know, I know-I'm not 'patriotic'.