Tuesday, September 9

Alert! Warning! Alert!

We've got a big problem brewing here. I'm running short on decent pens. My last purchase of Zebra clicky pens has all fallen to a small design flaw. The plastic piece that screws into the metal shaft 2/3 of the way toward the tip is not as strong as it ought to be and is prone to breaking. Now today I've had the ink cartridge in my expandable pen self destructed. That leaves me with zero fully-functional high-quality pens at work. I'll have to dig around at home and see what sort of stocks I have there.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

If you can make it the rest of the day at work w/o a good pen....

Suzanne said...

I'm shocked that you don't have 4-5 pens on your person at all times. Honestly.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps they being influenced by tiny black holes.....Are you following this LHC thing?