Thursday, November 13

We have found proof that Julia is truly a Blockburger. While we have tried to feed her all manner of foods, she utterly refuses to touch most of them. But there is exactly one food that we can get her to eat for dinner: A bowl of Cheerios. Further proof that a bowl of cereal is a perfectly acceptable dinner option.

Shannon was reading Parents magazine which had an article on the Obamas (as well as the McCains). (I assume the magazine predates the election.) As we don't have TV (I think our TV situation needs to be it's own blog post) I haven't seen Michelle Obama much. When Shannon showed me the picture of the Obama family, I immediately thought that she looked a lot like Kimberly Elise, who played Denzel Washington's wife in John Q. You should really use that link, not so much to look at her picture and think to yourself "Clark is nuts, they don't look anything alike," but so you can scroll down to what her first credit is on imbd. Back in 1995 she appeared on a single episode of "Newtons Apple" (a fine show). Specifically it was the "Jungle Survival/Liver/Emus" episode in which she got the coveted role of "Bile duct supervisor". If only I'd known that was a career option!

1 comment:

Em said...

LOL I agree that Michelle Obama does look quite a bit like Denzel's wife. A truly random blog post Clark.