Tuesday, April 14

Her Parents Daughter

We've recently discovered a few traits that julia seems to have picked up from her parents.

From Shannon: Julia is a bottomless pit.  She would eat all day long if we would just be so kind as to keep feeding her.  Shannon likewise loves food.  One thing that Shannon loves about pregnancy and breast feeding is the ability to eat so much more.  "It's like a dream come true."  I've heard her say.  And now Julia is always hungry.  She at a full grilled cheese sandwhich today.  She went through two bottles just during church yesterday.  And she ate an hour before church started.  She knows a few signs.  "More" is made by touching all 10 of your fingers together infront of you.  "Eat" or "Food" is made by putting 5 fingers together and touching them to your lips.  Today she combined the two by bringing both hands to her mouth to sign for, what I can only imagine means "MORE FOOD NOW!"

From Clark:  When I got her home from church yesterday, I took off her shoes to find . . . sweaty feet.  I'm sorry Julia.  That's all I can say.  She might just be doomed to sweaty feed.  No matter how hot, no matter how cold, they just sweat.

No comments: