Friday, April 10

Updump

Yes, here are some updates that really, are pretty dumpy.

1.  I read "Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident".  Yeah, it's a young-adult book.  The first one was interesting and mindless enough.  The second one made me realize that I didn't really remember much of the first one, even though it had only been a few months, and that neither one was really that good.  I don't plan on reading any more.

2.  I read "Clarks emails to Shannon May-Aug 2001".  Shannon printed out a collection of emails I wrote when we were first dating.  Let me sumarize: my job is boring.  There, I saved you a bunch of reading.  There were, of course, a few humorous nuggets, but man, did I just say the same things over and over again.

3.  Nothing quite so fun as holding your daughter and then realizing she's just peed all over you.  yay.

4.  Our garden isn't faring too well.  Nothing really seems to be growing, though most of the plants look ok.  Some, however, seem to be dead/disappeared, and are dying from North to South.  Perhaps a very, very, very slow moving plague?

5.  I've just about completely lost my voice over the last two days.  Now would not be the time to give me a call.

No comments: