Tuesday, May 8

Growing and Pains

I know this is nearly a week old, but since Shannon hasn't mentioned it, let's all remember how the guest performance by Robin Thicke on American Idol last week was terrible. Shannon and I spent the next few days calling him "Helium Thicke" and "Dip Thicke". And yes, as we all instantly guessed, he is the son of Alan Thicke, better known as Dr. Jason Seaver.

I haven't posted much in the last week or two, and apologize. I've been busy at work, and busy at home, and this is what has taken the biggest hit. At work we're growing by leaps and bounds, and have added 2 new crystal pullers. (It's hard to tell when I'm referring to people or machines when I say "crystal pullers" but in this case it's people.) They both started yesterday, and that has kept us hopping. And we're pulling this week. And I'm just a bit under the weather.

And back to the "pain" theme: Alex gets really weird when she's on Loritab. (While it's best not to touch the first link up at the top, this on is a must see. Trust me!)

No comments: