Saturday, May 26

Periwinkle

As we've been preparing for our trek (T-minus 5 days) Shannon got out her Brighton camp songbook. There were a number of gems in there, but my favorite part was when I got to teach her a song from the book that she didn't know. For all her trips to camp, both Girls and Brighton, she was apparently completely unaware that there are ants, ants, ants, ants trying on the pants in the store, in the store! There are ants, ants, ants, ants trying on the pants in the Periwinkle Store!

Of course, I should thank my countless older sisters for filling my head with girls camp songs.

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Whoa, we definitely didn't sing about ants in the pants at the Periwinkle Store. What a shame! It looks like such a quality song.

Melissa said...

My favorite, and the hardest to sing, are the turtles, trying on the girdles, at the store. You are also singing the part about your "specs", aren't you?

Suzanne said...

My eyes are blind, I cannot see. I did not bring my specs with me. I did not bring my spectacles with me.

Suzanne said...

Maybe I should have Clark teach me camp songs before I go to camp this summer.

Melissa said...

and ps, I wouldn't exactly call us "countless".