Monday, May 14

I'm a college graduate!

A letter I received over the weekend.
Dear Graduate:

Congratulations on your graduation! Since we did not see you at convocation, we wanted to send you a copy of the April 2007 Convocation program, and a copy of the Dean's remarks. You can expect to receive your diploma in about six to eight weeks. In the meantime, if you need a transcript with your degree posted, contact the Records Office and they will be happy to send you one.


We wish you the very best with your post-graduate plans. Feel free to contact our office at [phone number] if you need assistance in the future.
I'm listed in the convocation program (for the second year in a row!) and am waiting anxiously to see if they'll mail me another diploma. (Who knew they were this easy to get!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Maybe you could send your spare one my way. I could use one!