Thursday, July 10

Gmail chat

I don't log in to our home computer very often. Shannon is always logged in, and it's about a 5 minute ordeal to get the computer to switch, so I just use the computer as her. And it works great. With the exception of Gmail chat. For unknown reasons, Shannon's login dislikes me and gmail chat doesn't work. It always says I've been signed out of gmail and have to resign in. But no amount of signing in will fix it. I just can't chat. The feature works flawlessly from all other computers.

We spent the last 6 days in SLC/Orem/Provo. We're back. We had vacation, and I had a short business trip. It's a good thing it wasn't very exciting, because I'm not even half way done posting pictures from my last business trip . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried mixing and matching the Web based version and the thick client?