Thursday, July 31

Things not to get Shannon for her birthday:

Funny that Cheryl should suggest a pedicure for Shannon on her birthday. I'm inclined to think that she won't want one, seeing as how she broke her toe this morning!

Yes, that would be a spiral fracture of the first bone of the 5th toe in her right foot as a result of trying to leave her toe outside the bathroom while the rest of her went inside. The good news is that the Dr. decided that she won't need a pin to get it to heal right. I'm sure Shannon's blog will have a few more details soon.

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh no!

Cheryl said...

oh hilarious. we love you guys!

Ben said...

I found this list on Amazon for things not to get your wife.

SingingBirthdayCard.com said...

I just came across your post and wanted to wish Shannon a belated happy birthday with a personalized birthday song from SingingBirthdayCard.com. It was originally created for another Shannon (I hope you don't mind), but I think your Shannon will enjoy it just as much.

Here it is:
http://yourbirthdaysong.blogspot.com/2008/06/shannons-personalized-popular-rock.html