Saturday, July 26

Nearly a month ago Emilie used the insurmountable power of "tagging" to hereby force me to take pictures of my house, messy or not. It took a while, but I did it. (More quickly than most of the other people she tagged, I might add.) Evidently the rules are that you have to take pictures of things in their current state. No cleaning, straightening or wiping of noses. Think of yourself as a National Geographic photographer of your own life, duty bound by your journalistic code to be accurate and true-to-life. Emilie specifically said that I had to take 10 pictures, but then only posted 9 herself, so I was forced to make up my own 10th thing.

Favorite Shoes
I spent a fair time trying to figure out what those would be. I finally decided that it must be the shoes that I would be most bummed out if they broke, and since I just had a pair break and it bummed me out. Here they are.


Kid #2
This is not, in any way, to be construed to be any sort of announcement. This is simply the best I could do. I figure that if my second child were to have any physical location, this would be it. Come back in a few years for a better picture.

Closet (mine)
This is actually quite clean. Of course, I wasn't instructed to take a picture of the pile of clothes on the floor just outside the closet.


Fridge
A bit fuzzy. But if you look close, you might be able to see your picture on it

Kitchen Sink
Hey, the rules never said I had to take good, sharp pictures of anything.

Toilet

Laundry Room(a)
No possible picture can be taken of our entire laundry room, so you get a bonus 11th picture.

Laundry Room(b)1st Kid
The order of these pictures confuses me. Why is kid #2 first, and why are the two not together? Also, why don't we call this one kid #1?

Favorite Room
I've decided this is the "Starcraft Room"
Bed
I decided that the extra picture to bring the total up to ten (excluding the bonus picture of the dryer) should be my bed. Thankfully, Shannon makes it for me.

No comments: