Thursday, August 26

youtube

Lets marvel at the world we live in for a minute. The World Bank estimates that by 2008 there were over 1.5 billion internet users. Extrapolating from their data, we should be around 2 billion in 2010. And anyone who has spent any time at all on the internet knows that there are 10,000 morons out there for every person doing something interesting. (Hmmm .. . . lets make another category and say that there are an additional 10,000 people who are doing things that most people really don't care about (like this blog), which allows me to not fall in the moron category.) So, that gives us 1 in 20,000 that is doing something interesting. Which leaves 100,000 people doing awesome stuff on the internet. That is an amazing pool of talent. (The trick is weeding out the 10,000 morons.) So, here is a video of something that I never thought possible. I never would have thought about it period.


Yes, I just associated that video with the words "interesting" "amazing" and "talent". Yes, that was a dippy looking kid rocking out some Vivaldi on his accordion. Yes, I'll admit that I've wanted an accordion for a long time. Yes, I'm a dork.

2 comments:

Alex said...

You would! But that's why we like you so much! ;)

Ben says he especially likes the Napoleon Dynamite finish... fist pump and "Yesssssssssss..."

Sabrina said...

I totally dug it, and it it doesn't surprise me you want an accordion. Now, you probably want more so you can take on this challenge. I highly encourage it.