Friday, October 24

Vibrate

I just realized that my cell phone was on vibrate. I put it there on Tuesday when I was at Shannon's choir performance. You know, in the extremely, super unlikely event that someone would call me during the performance. 3 days later, I realized it was still on vibrate. And I missed zero calls because of it. Why? Because, as it turns out, my phone has not sent or received a call or text message in 3 days.

But I do use it every day as both an alarm clock and calculator.

Funny thing is that 15 years ago, that's what I used my watch for . . .

3 comments:

tysqui said...

I very, very rarely take my phone off vibrate. I just happen to prefer it that way, but it makes it a bugger when I lose my phone...

Suzanne said...

I put my phone on vibrate in mid-January, when my text messaging took a sudden upswing that I didn't want to draw attention to. It's still on vibrate.

Em said...

I wonder what percent of the US population still wears a watch...