Thursday, October 2

Watch out Utes

Tuesday night I had a dream. I don't remember the real point of the dream (do dreams have a point?), but I remember one little tidbit. In my dream, someone told me that Utah put up 45 points on Oregon State. Unfortunately, the Utes gave up 72. Be warned. There is a non-zero chance that my dream will come true.

Interesting, I think, that even in my dreams, sports scores jump to my attention and stick in my memory. Again, the dream was about a slew of other stuff, and the Utah/OSU score was just something I saw on the computer screen.

2 comments:

tysqui said...

This is really the first game of the year that I've been nervous for. Here's to hoping the Utes continue the PAC-10 domination!

Em said...

I'm sure there's some deep Freudian significance to that...

May your dream not come true. =)