Wednesday, February 11

Birthday

It's my birthday. Wee!

To catch up a bit: the picture in the previous post is indeed Joseph Stalin. Good ol' uncle Joe. Too bad anonymous chose to stay anonymous, so he doesn't win the prize. The prize instead goes to the second closest answer which would be KC and his guess of "Antonio Bandito" which, I'm pretty sure, is a childhood nickname for Stalin. I thought it was pretty interesting that communist leaders start out life looking very un-communist dictator-y. Not that this should really be surprising though.

Else where in life, I haven't been blogging much. I guess I'll have to work on that during my 28th trip around the sun. Today completes the 27th trip, at some time around 11:08pm. (What with all the leap years and other small adjustments it would be difficult to say exactly when this year's trip will conclude.) We are going to the new churrascaria in town to celebrate tonight, and at work, I got a gallon of chocolate milk as a gift! (Someone here at work apparently knows me well.)

10 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Clark!!! Let us know if that restaurant is good... I actually have no idea what that word you called it means, but since you went to Brazil on your mission I was assuming it is that new place that is supposed to be like Rodizio Grill. We've been wanting to try that one. Anyway, happy eating!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! Hope this trip around the sun brings you as much good stuff as the last one.

Cheryl said...

a very happy night eating to you! and a happy birthday too!

Matt said...

Happy Birthday!
Cheryl and I are going to that resturant as soon as the has the baby and can eat meat that does not have all the flavor cooked out. You will have to let us know how it was!

Suzanne said...

Happy birthday Clarky!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I would love to take Clint to one of those meat places. Maybe next time we come to visit.

Sabrina said...

Happy, happy birthday, Clarky, dear! Meat-eating is one of Brett's favorite birthday activities as well. I hope its Brazilian authenticity is up to snuff for you.

Alex said...

Happy Birthday! Hope the food is good! :)

Porters said...

Happy Birthday Clark!! Sorry we are just saying it today...but really we want you to spread the joy as long as possible. Not just for one day. Laneah says 'happy bir-day to clak' too. :)

Lisa said...

Bonne Anniversaire, Clark! Eh bien, tu es vraiment vieux maintenant! Aussi vieux que Shannon, quand-meme.