Wednesday, February 27

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger lately. There's no good excuse other than being busy, and unable to remember what it was I wanted to blog once I finally get to a computer.

I've wanted to blog this from home (and you'll see why) but my birthday was 2 weeks ago, and I got some nerd books. A left-hander one from Suzanne, Mormon Scientist (?) which is a book about Henry Eyring, written by Henry J Eyring, and a book of Richard Feynman's letters. I've started reading the book on lefties. Obviously I'll provide a more thorough review, as well as the actual title of the books once I've finished them.

I haven't disappeared from the internet, though. Ben has been asking questions about nuclear fission and fusion, which I've been attempting to answer. Not that you probably care, but there it is. Of course, if you've recently taken a class on nuclear engineering, you're likely to find an error in my comments, but I believe them to be generally accurate, and I was trying to keep things relatively short.

Finally, it's always amusing to see what little kids are saying.

4 comments:

Shanny said...

And Clark was SO excited to answer Ben's physics questions. Seriously, he comes home and says, "Did you see Ben's blog? Did you see my answers?" And then I have to admit that I saw the blog, but I didn't actually read anything because, well, it doesn't really pique my interest. But last night he was pulling out old textbooks and excitedly making calculations while I went to bed. And you know that he was thinking about it and formulating his answer all day long.

PrincessKatie said...

I am cracking up laughing now! Especially after reading Shannons comment and then I got a funny thank you card iun the mail and now I am just waiting for Clark to have pictures of him on his blog crawling through the babies tunnel! I wish you guys were closer and we coudl hang out!

Ben said...

Don't fret Clark, my wife had the same rolling-of-the eyes response when she saw my blog, your responses and then, me pouring over your answers and taking in the sweet joy of physics.

Em said...

I feel like I am officially a part of the blogging world now. First off, I had the fortune to be tagged for the first time, and now I find a link to our blog in your post.

I though our internet browser was just being weird the first two times I clicked on the link. Then I realized what was happening. I am honored. =)