Wednesday, February 20

Ward Ball

Well, we won. It wasn't pretty, but we won. 55-36 was the final margin, I think. We played good defense, and they didn't get many shots to fall. I scored a hand full of points, mostly on 2nd or 3rd attempts, because nothing seemed to fall the first time. But my overall impression of the game was that it just wasn't very pretty. Our offense was inept and without a plan. But it's another victory for us.

Two interesting notes about the game:

1: I tried to set a pick at one point in the game, and as I set it and the defender ran into me, we both went to the ground. No foul was called. Apparently we both just randomly fell down at the same time.

2: Upon falling, I hit my arm just below the elbow. I have a bump there. But this time of year, I always have a bump there. It's on my ulna right near the elbow. Every time I fall playing basketball, that's the first thing that hits the ground. So my bump will heal for a few days, and then Saturday I'll go play basketball. I'll probably only fall once, but when I do, BAM! Right on the same spot. I suppose if you're gonna keep hitting one thing into the ground, it's not a bad choice.

No comments: