Sunday, January 25

Travelling

Other people are nice enough to blog about my life, so I don't have to!

Last weekend we went to Tucson to visit Brett and Sabrina. We saw big cacti, and enjoyed some very warm weather. Brett put up some pictures of the trip. (Of course they focus on his family, not mine. I guess I haven't trained him properly.) We live in a neighborhood of cactus street names. We've got cholla, barrel, saguaro, and others. So we got to see the namesakes for our neighborhood. One more comment on saguaro cacti: I was expecting to see desert scapes with a lone giant cactus out in the distance. Instead, the hills in the area have thousands of cacti on them. They're everywhere.

Julia is growing, but at an ever slowing rate. In the last 6 months, she has moved from being bigger than average, to decidedly smaller than average. Shannon posts the details.

No comments: