Tuesday, February 27

Rexer

The Rex Lee Run is less than a month away, so we'll be making another trip to Provo to run/walk it. For years, my excuse for slow times has been that the cold weather leading up to the late March date keeps me from getting in shape. Unfortunately, I now live in St. George. I think my excuse this year will be that I was slowed by the crappy colors they've picked. I've run the race a number of years, and have shirts even from when I didn't run it. With the exception of one year where they went for a crappy redesign, they've stuck to the same shirt, with different colors. I've got blue, yellow, red, orange, and purple. Last year, the apparently couldn't think of any new colors and went for both blue and tan. So it was BYU themed. This year, apparently those girls that I've been seeing in the malls for a few years have finally made it to BYU and seem to be running the show. Pink and brown. I'm probably going to be required to wear a really long green shirt layered underneath it.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Yeah, pink and brown is pretty girly. I am sure most guys won't be wearing their shirts this year.