Tuesday, February 6

Someone, please, HIT ME

Sometimes events come along that completely change the way we see the world. Last night, Shannon introduced me to one of those moments. For all this while, I had been operating under the belief that Brittney Spears sings terrible, terrible music. But she doesn't! She sings good music, and does so terribly! If you want evidence, go check out a Scottish group named Travis singing Hit Me Baby One More Time. It's not the songs fault! The song is slower, more ballad like, and no one is wearing a tight leather outfit. I'm not saying that I would have rushed out to buy the song if Travis had come out with it first, but I do like it, and would listen to it on the radio, rather than running to pour boiling oil into my ears when Brittney comes on.

2 comments:

tysqui said...

I love Travis! (I love britney too, of course). Mixing them together, brilliant - I can think of few things better.

Sabrina said...

That is an excellent cover. I have to admit though, I like some of Britney's songs (even when she sings them). I don't agree with her lifestyle at all and feel very bad for her children.