Monday, February 26

Weekend Forecast: Weathermen

I played basketball with the guys Saturday morning, as usual. What was unusual however is that Nick brought his friend PJ. It's a slightly odd name, sounded vaguely familiar, and was quickly forgotten as we started playing. It was only later in the day that someone let me know he really is: the KCSG weather man! KCSG is our local St. George TV station, which likes to play Dixie sports and does the news. We don't watch it much, because it's all local and is somewhat low budget. An old friend, Anela, used to work there, but doesn't anymore. Oh, and scary eyes lady used to anchor the news, but I hear she might be gone. But PJ is great! Of all the people I've ever seen on the news there (all 4 or 5 of them) he's easily the best. And he's not bad at basketball either.

Sunday rolled around, and I found myself again in the presence of Brother Eubank, who keeps introducing himself in priesthood. It was a weekend full of weathermen.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Have you introduced yourself to Mark yet? The next time we come to visit I hope you can introduce me to your close, personal weatherman friend.