Thursday, February 1

The Agony

While at Mountain Meadows today (summary: COLD!) I backed into a marble bench, which savagely attacked my calf. Apparently taking an injured muscle, doing nothing with it for a couple hours, then playing basketball for an hour and then sitting around for a few hours more is not good therapy. It is now highly painful to self-locomote.

But the real pain is that of losing a church basketball game. I think the final score was something like 76-73 as we came up just short in triple overtime. It was pretty nuts. We should have lost in regulation, but a buzzer beating 3 pointer kept us in it. We should have won in the first OT, but missed a close shot at the buzzer. We should have won in the second OT, but they had their own buzzer beating 3 pointer. By the 3rd OT we were almost glad to just have it end.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I am heppy to see your usage of the word 'self-locomte'. It's been far too long since I've seen or heard it used. Oh, and, sorry to hear about your calf and the bball game. I bet you are at least happy the Y finally beat the U at the Huntsman Center last night.