Tuesday, February 13

Where was this when I was a kid?

I was never much of a Boy Scout. I blame it on an inherent difference between my fundamental nature and The Boy Scouts of America. (no, I'm not gay, it's a different inherent incongruity.) I should have joined the "Order of the Science Scouts of Exemplary Repute and Above Average Physique". The OOTSSOERAAAP is like the scouts in that it gives out badges, but it's much more science-y, so I actually qualify for some of them. I'm most proud of my qualification for:

The "
I'm pretty confident around an open flame" badge,
The "my degree inadvertently makes me competent in fixing household appliances" badge,
The "has frozen stuff just to see what happens" badge (LEVEL III),
The "experienced with electrical shock" badge (LEVEL III)

2 comments:

Alex said...

... are you serious? ;)

Shanny said...

You have found "your people!"