Tuesday, October 24

Doin' Stuff

For some time now, you've probably been hearing me tell you how I have this job, and we grow crystals of Ge, and blah blah blah. Well, as it turns out, this week we actually are growing crystals. That means 9 hours yesterday standing infront of our two machines. It means Jason got here at 6 this morning to take over for Stuart who was baby sitting the pullers over night and I got here at 7:30 and we'll be here until . . . we're done. So we're looking at an 18 hour day today or something like that. So not much time for blogging, emailing, keeping up on world news (someone from "Father Knows Best" died and I didn't even know about it for a whole day!) or any of that fun stuff. I'll soon post about some adventures in CO, including our many death defying stunts, but you can get a head start on our adventures in Suzanne's Poor Johnny post.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

The coolest part about your blog is that I totally know what machines you are talking about standing in front of because I've seen them IN PERSON. I can imagine though, that it gets a little old. I didn't see any nice comfy chairs you could sit in for relaxing.

Shanny said...

Now that isn't a bad idea, having a little lounge area next to the machines. Then you can be there just in case, and be comfortable. I think you should suggest it, Clark.