Friday, October 20

On the Open Road

For clarification, I am most certainly NOT on the open road. I am, however, reporting from the Best Western Sandman Motel in lovely Grand Junction, CO. We drove 6 hours last night after work, and shortly before my right quad gave out entirely, we made it here.

It's wonderful being on vacation. We might get to see a drapey river (thanks to a guy known simply as "Cristo"), and Shannon can spend the morning watching "Different World". I think she really relates to Whitley. So, over the next few days I'll try to stay connected, but since half my Blogging audience is in the hotel room with me, I'll try to stay motivated somehow.

1 comment:

Shanny said...

What are you trying to say, huh? Do you think I'm high maintenance or something? Whitley?! And just for clarification, I did not watch Different World from the hotel. I prefer to watch it at home. . .