Thursday, October 12

Yukon Ho!

I've felt it necessary for everyone to fully appreciate the history of blogging, its foundations and motivations, before continuing on here. The blog is now officially open. Very soon, in fact, I will even tell someone besides Shannon of it's existence. So sit back, and wait as we journey on a collective experiment, so see what the ensuing days, weeks, months and perhaps even years will bring, and what adventures will be spawned by my boredom. For it was boredom that has lead me to create this blog, and it will surely be boredom that will lead me to keep this blahg, and it will most assuredly be boredom that will bring you hear to read this blahg!

1 comment:

Mark said...

I so appreciate that after nearly seven years of higher education, I need only turn to a fellow veteran of books by Palmer and Academic Decathalon to see the word "ubiquitous" again. You'd think I'd have come across it in these past 7 years again. But no, strangely enough. I think it should be used more...but not too much, lest it be ubiquitous itself