Wednesday, October 18

Life is still worth living!

I assume the world is generally cognizant of the fact that you can switch windows in Windows with alt + tab. If you didn't, now you do, and if used properly it ought to revolutionize your word. I would like to thank Brett for alerting me to the fact that in Firefox, you can switch tabs with ctrl + tab. I did it just now. I'm working on perfecting my technique for hitting it quickly. I'm deciding if I should keep my pinky finger straight while going for the ctrl button, or curl it and use the first knuckle of the pinky. Yes, these are things that I consider. Also, ctrl + [#] will give you which ever number tab you hit (i.e. ctrl + 2 give the second tab). Yes, these are the sorts of things that I get excited about.

1 comment:

Ben said...

That was amaaazing. I can now fully endorse firefox due to that having been my only complaint.