Monday, November 13

I wish I was making this up

Is the type and extent of control applied to the Supplier and the purchased product dependent upon the effect of the purchased product on subsequent product realization or the final product?
And I thought that if I went into science and not lawyerness that I could avoid terrible things like this. But no, this is what I get to spend half of the week learning the answers to.

Edited to add: I'll give a dollar to anyone who can diagram that question.

4 comments:

Mark said...

Good god. That's awful. We wouldn't even write that. Nothing is worse than non-lawyer-y people writing lawyer-y. It's like making a tape of a bad musician. Now both the actual song and the quality of it suck.

Mark said...

Blogger doesn't let me draw diagonal lines, so I can't diagram it. Hmm.

Suzanne said...

How nerdy would I be if I let this sentence-diagramming take up most of my morning?

Suzanne said...

Okay, I think I've cracked this one.