Wednesday, November 15

So relaxing . . .

Today I have discovered that work is much more enjoyable when you can relax on the beach and listen to the waves crashing on the rocks down shore.

A few days ago we discovered that our dumpster here at work had been filled with someone's crap. An ironing board, a baby stroller, boxes of crud. I haven't been out to look, but that's what they tell me. Well, I guess Stuart was taking inventory of how much stuff was out there, when he discovered a working soothing noise machine. So now in the office we can listen to ocean, brook, rain, heartbeat and a few other options.

Now I'm looking for a little contraption so I can feel the warm sand between my toes.

2 comments:

Shanny said...

I guess you can't be too mad at the dumpers then, since you got something out of the deal.

Suzanne said...

I don't think he can be too mad at the dumpers, since he's now so relaxed.

Name this TV show: "The roar of the crowd, the crack of the bat . . ."