Wednesday, November 22

Suzanne Sightings!

Despite my sisters constant claims, she is apparently not the youngest Suzanne in the whole world. It turns out that Alex's husband's sister is named Suzanne and comes in at a spry young age of 25.

In other news, Thanksgiving approaches and my internet access will not be quite so ubiquitous, so you could see a decrease in posts while we're all busy stuffing ourselves with turkey. But, since half of my readers will be moving into the old Sandy home, you'll still get your fill of me. Those of you in TX and OK will just have to find something else to keep you entertained.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

There go all my claims to fame. And here I thought this post was due to the fact that I just got in the door from visiting Dan's, where I saw both Whitney and Lucille. "Gee," I was thinking, "word travels fast!"

Alex said...

Oh what shall I do?!?!

Sabrina said...

Hey, I have an even younger Suzanne to claim - my cousin. I think she's 10!