Thursday, November 9

Top Gun

Old companies usually have old stuff floating around that has been stuffed into nooks and crannies over the years. As a new company, you'd think we'd have less of that stuff. But no, we've got it all the same, because we've got things that we've bought from old companies who have off loaded their stuff onto us. Today's jems were some hardhats that were delivered to Jason and I. They're probably from the construction process here, but now I've got one sitting on my desk, as does Jason. He decided to put his name on his, or rather, he decided to name himself "Maverick". As his dutiful sidekick, my hard hat is now labeled "Goose". I guess that makes Shannon Meg Ryan.

3 comments:

Clark said...

This just in: Goose was played by Anthony Edwards (Dr. Green of 'ER'). It's really tough to recognize him with hair and his 80s mustache.

Mark said...

I think you should be iceman. Or Tim Robbins' character.

Clark said...

But I'm kinda Jasons side kick. He's been here longer than me. And I certainly don't have the Iceman personality.