Wednesday, April 18

Class of 2006/7

I don't know what it is with the mail that I get these days, but here's the gem I got from the BYU physics department:
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
It continues by reminding me to be in the garden court by 7:30 for pictures, and is complete with the paper I have to give back to them indicating how many people will be coming to the reception with me. So if anyone wants some free food, you're all invited!

Of course, about 2 years ago (when I hadn't graduated) I got an invitation in the mail (mailed to Wymount) for a Physics Alumni something-or-other. Apparently they think I'm moving back in time. I'll probably go home and find that my diploma has self-destructed.

2 comments:

Adam Lowe said...

It's good to hear that our senior citizens are choosing to go back to school and finish their degrees.

Suzanne said...

Dad also got a letter in the mail, about your upcoming graduation. He was cautioned that he would need tickets and that protest of any kind would not be tolerated.

Dad declined to protest the letter.