Thursday, April 12

Magazine Offer

The other day, I got a letter in the mail for a magazine subscription (only $12.50 a year!). I share the beginning of that letter with you:
Dear Mr. Clark Blockburger

Sometimes you just have to see what you're missing. That's why we've pictured the last year's issues of AARP The Magazine on the right. It's just one of the benefits of membership in AARP you could be enjoying now that you've turned 50.
Shannon asked me if I'd been hiding anything from her. Mostly, I just want to know if I can get into the movies cheaper!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my AARP card in the mail when I turned 25. Maybe that's the new rules!

Shanny said...

It must be the "Blockburger Rules."

Alex said...

How funny... Ben works for the AARP. If you call The Hartford he can hook you up with some cheap insurance! ;)

Melissa said...

Wait, wait! I never got my AARP card and I'm already 30!

Ben said...

Dial 1-800-423-6789 for cheap-o insurance. Perhaps they thought you were on the road to retirement since you moved to San Jorge.