Tuesday, April 24

Now I admit I've been negligent recently, but I've got a few excuses.
  1. It was the weekend. Posts always drop over the weekend.
  2. We had company, so we were off doing other things.
  3. Shannon stole some of my comment by beating me to announcing my triumph over the Square One, and my Adventures in Peanut Butter.
  4. The weekend stake meeting was better than expected.
That said, we did go on a hike this weekend. The Watchman Trail was very nice. 2.8 miles or so, round trip and it's not too terribly steep. It goes right from the Zion's Visitor Center, so Shannon and I have now hiked the first 3 or 4 trails in Zion, slowly working our way towards the back. The trail has a few potential drop offs, but unless you are a particular klutz, there's no real danger. If we're lucky, Shannon will soon post some pictures, and sometime in late May Sabrina will get around to posting on her blog.

3 comments:

tysqui said...

That's funny because I tend to post lots more on the weekend. They're the only days that I've got time ;).

Sabrina said...

If you're lucky i'll get to it in May ;)

Shanny said...

I'd post pictures, but I've been told that they need to be cropped and fixed first. So if you want me to post them, Clark, you'll have to do that first. :)