Thursday, April 12

San Jorge Drivers

Here in San Jorge I often get stuck behind drivers that drive slowly and seem to scream "OLD PERSON DRIVER" with every move. Sometimes you can see the blue hair poking up over the seat, or often, you don't see anyone driving from behind; they're too small and their Cadillacs are too big.

I was behind one such driver the other day on my way to work, moseying along at 32 mph down River Road (speed limit 40). And of course I'm behind her through all the 1 lane part. And to make matters worse, as if to mock me, her plate is "GRANEE". As if there was any doubt.

But then, when I passed her, she wasn't even that old! She looked 60, tops!

1 comment:

alisquire said...

I saw on the news yesterday that St. George drivers are the worst in the state. There have been over 700 reported accidents so far this year down there.