Tuesday, April 22

Maybe you can please everyone all the time

So, in a bit over 2 days, you all commented on my blog 57 times. That equals the number of combined comments my posts garnered from January 23rd through April 16th. So, apparently I should keep giving you what you all want:

No posts over the weekend, because, you know what? We were dead tired. We have very few priorities around here: Julia eats, Julia sleeps, Shannon eats, Shannon sleeps. If we can make those things happen, the day is a success. Julia (I still call her Wombsly sometimes) things that it is great to be asleep all afternoon and awake all night. We don't agree. But, while she was napping on top of me this afternoon, I did manage to get a picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! more comments! I predict that within a year, Julia will be sleep through the night.

Shanny said...

Just look at those beautiful Blockburger lips! I love my kid :)

Melissa said...

I think at least one of our kids was born nocturnal. Just stick with lots of (or normal) noise and bright light during the day and quiet and dim light at night, starting at like 8 or 9. Hopefully she'll figure it out in a week or two. Well, as much as any baby figures it out and ever sleeps at night.

Also, I have always done my best to ignore the babies in the night. I'm much to much of a zombie at 3am to do anything more than doze off as the baby eats anyway. I think my kids slept through the night from sheer boredom.