Tuesday, March 27

6 AM

Yesterday I learned what happens when you get ready for work at 6 AM. You find yourself at work, hours later, with no belt on, and no lunch to eat. My dad has gone to work at 6 AM for pretty much my entire life. He always has a belt on, but never takes a lunch. Maybe if you just aim for 1/2.

Today I got ready for work at 3:45. It's only 5:25 right now, which means I haven't even figured out what I forgot yet.

There's no feeling quite like looking at your watch at 8:30 pm and realizing that you've got to be to work in 7 1/2 hours.

On the up side, we finished season 2 of The Office last night, and Jim finally kissed Pam. If you're upset for ruining the ending of a season of a tv show that is so old that it's been out of DVD for a while now, you're dumb.

No comments: