Monday, March 12

Amberexic No More!

I can't believe I'm getting to this before Shannon, but Rob and Amber were eliminated from the Amazing Race last night! We were ecstatic. After finishing 1st in each of the first three legs, they managed to get lost, not know how to spell Philippines (hint: It's not "Phillipeans"), lose a 20 minute lead at the road block looking through mail and then couldn't run down a 3 foot tall person to finish last. We were so thankful that it wasn't a non-elimination leg. I had commented to Shannon that it was ok that they already had 3 first place finishes, because we were saving up all their bad luck for one leg. And that was last night.

Now if we could just get Mirna and Shmirna to go away . . .

(In case you were wondering, the first time Rob and Amber were on the show Lynn and Alex started calling her "Amberexia" because she was skinny and they never saw her eating. Why couldn't they get those two back instead of stupid Rob?)

5 comments:

Shanny said...

"She carries her food like a purse." I believe those were Lynn's exact words.

Adam Lowe said...

Ha! We call them Mirna and Chirna.

I'm not really watching this season, but I'm pretty sure we like Rob and Amber and were sorry to see them go.

Clark said...

I don't even think you want to get us started on the reasons to loathe Rob and Amber. From their lying, back-stabbing methods to their pop-culture reality-show icon status, they're bad all the way through.

Nathan said...

At least we don't have to hear about Iraq anymore. "Man, this race reminds me of the day......"

Shanny said...

Remember when the Iraq dude's girlfriend told him he gets out of everything? "I was in the army." "Yeah, well, you got out of that, too." "By being a POW!"