Wednesday, March 21

Tradition

One of the down sides of having a real job is that I have to wear "real" shirts to work. Shirts with buttons. So this has made carrying on my spring time tradition of wearing all my Rex Lee Run shirts in order leading up to the day of the race a bit more difficult. Couple that with the fact that I don't really see people other than my half dozen co-workers (and Shannon, of course), and I'm forced to use my blogging audience to continue on said tradition. I meant to post one picture each day to get you all excited for the run, but alas, I have fallen behind. Maybe I'll do better for the second half of the week. Enjoy the countdown!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Did you do 4 different smiles on purpose too? :)

Sabrina said...

I love it. Can't wait to race this weekend. As if I'd ever beat you ;)