Friday, March 2

Not that you care, but . . .

Two quick items, which you probably don't really want to hear about.

First, I have made it through the entire week without showering between the hours of 6 and 9 am once. I've showered in the afternoon, evening, and at 3 am. You can thank sleeping in late, weird work hours and basketball games for that.

Second, everyone needs to know of my Balderdash adventures from last weekend. We were playing and I was doing terribly. I was in a tie for last place and about a light year behind Shannon who was in the lead. I then proceeded to get the right answer and pick up three votes on one turn (for 5 spaces) and nail the question on the next turn, while on a double bonus. The topic was a dumb law. In Apple Valley, CA it is illegal for a duck . . . . . My response was "to quack after 10pm" which was exactly the correct answer. I covered half of the board in two turns. Shannon ended up winning, but it was a glorious day for the Blockburgers.

No comments: